Overview of Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations, and maintenance of records and transactions.
What you will learn?
- Learn the applications of Automation Projects in our day-to-day life
- Get familiarized with UIPATH
- Improve accuracy, manage controls, and automate the work
- Designing Flowchart
- Basics of C# programming
- Introduction of UIPATH
- Data Manipulation
- Recording-Basic and desktop, Web Recording
- Advanced UI interaction
- Image and Text Automation
- Advanced Citrix Automation
- Excel and Data Tables
- PDF Automation
- E-mail Automation
- Final project
Benefits of RPA
- Efficiency-The RPA is highly efficient as they can work 24/7 for 365 days without getting bored and taking any breaks
- With RPA, the work is performed error-free. Better quality means higher satisfaction rates, which – again – is good for your company’s profitability
- One of the biggest advantages of robotic process automation is the immediate and significant reduction in expenditure it can deliver.
- RPA offers the ability to gather, organize, track, analyze, report on and store valuable data
- Automating tasks and workflows through RPA does not require coding or script writing. That means even complex processes can be transferred from human to machine with little effort.