MSc in Health and Social Care Management
Stage One (MSc in Health and Social Care Management)
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – 120 Credits
- Health and Social Care Leadership
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
Stage Two (MSc in Health and Social Care Management)
Consultancy Project Report – 60 Credits
Duration and Delivery
Stage one of the programs consists of 6 mandatory courses that are delivered part-time in the weekends over the face to face or virtual mode. A variety of teaching methodologies such as lectures, tutorials, seminars, and workshops are used in the delivery.
In stage two, the students will undergo a Consultancy Project Report that delivers a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge. The project must have a significant emphasis on the specialization area which will be supported by our mentor.
The stage two-component could be accomplished in 20-25 weeks.
To join the MSc in Healthcare Management, the following entry requirements are considered when deciding in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience
If you are a mature learner and do not meet the specified criteria, you can agree to join via the special entry route.