MA in HRM
Stage One (MA in Human Resource Management)
Level 7 Diploma in HRM – 120 Credits
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
- Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Business Research Methods
Stage Two (MA in Human Resource Management)
Consultancy Project Report – 60 Credits
Duration and Delivery
The delivery of the modules is tailored to ensuring that you get the necessary knowledge at your available schedule, and without disrupting the job. The modules are taught on a part-time face-to-face or blended mode requiring weekend attendance at our campus or online.
The modules are expected to last 6 months, which will qualify you to stage two of the program. Students will work on a Consultancy Project Report in a related area and find a solution to practical solutions to a business challenge. Our mentors will provide guidance for your successful project completion. This exercise lasts over a period of 20-25 weeks.
To join this program, the following entry requirements are considered when deciding in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience
If you are a mature learner and do not meet the specified criteria, you can agree to join via the special entry route.