MA in HRM
Stage One (MA in Human Resource Management)
Level 7 Diploma in HRM – 120 Credits
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
- Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Business Research Methods
Stage Two (MA in Human Resource Management)
Consultancy Project Report – 60 Credits
Duration and Delivery
The modules of this program are tailored for working professionals. We ensure that the working professionals get the necessary knowledge at a limited time without disrupting the job. The classes are delivered both online and face-to-face on a part-time basis which requires weekend attendance at our campus or online. The first phase of the program is scheduled for 6-months.
In the second phase of the program, the students will work on a Consultancy Project Report. The project will be on identifying the existing business strategic challenges related to the area of study and realistic solutions to it. Under the guidance of subject experts, the project could be accomplished within 20-25 weeks.
To join this program, the following entry requirements are considered when deciding in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience
If you are a mature learner and do not meet the specified criteria, you can agree to join via the special entry route.