MA in Education Management and Leadership
Stage One (MA in Education Management and Leadership)
Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership – 120 Credits
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- The Management of Educational Change
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- Research Methods in Education
Stage Two (MA in Education Management and Leadership)
Consultancy Project Report – 60 Credits
Duration and Delivery
There are six modules covered in the program. Each course takes one month where students will meet either face-to-face or online to attend lectures and tutorials.
The second phase of the program includes a Consultancy Project Report that requires students to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge. The project will be guided by our expert faculty to ensure timely completion and accomplishment of the qualification. Students are allowed up to 12 months to complete this exercise.
To join this program, the following entry requirements are considered when deciding in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 3 years’ work experience
If you are a mature learner and do not meet the specified criteria, you can agree to join via the special entry route.