Overview of Executive Program in Data Science & Analytics
Importance of Executive Program in Data Science & Analytics: In the world of unstructured data, Data Analytics has become ever more challenging and interesting. Every statistic of the IT world suggests that Data Science and Analytics are amongst the Top 5 IT Jobs in high demand this year. The skills around Data Science will remain as popular for the next few years and will be an important constituent of every other future technology skill.
What you will learn from this executive program?
- Gain hands-on exposure to popular Analytics tools like Python, Sentimental Analysis, Text Mining Tableau, Statistical Analysis, Introduction to Machine Learning etc.
- Work with data sets & generate business insights
- One Capstone Project and one Mini Project
- 100 hours of classroom intervention (95 hours of classroom training and 5 hours of project feedback)
- Access to more than 7000 reference books, videos, coding platforms for self-learning.
- Personalised Training Program
- Affordable Fees
- Free career mentoring services such as resume building, aptitude test, video profiling etc.
- Python for Data Science
- Data Analytics Using Excel
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Introduction to Statistics
- Classification, Tabulation & Presentation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency & Dispersion
- Simple Correlation & Regression
- Testing of Hypothesis, Chi- Square Test, F-Distribution, ANOVA
- Probability and Data Science
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Principle Component Analysis (PCA)
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Case Study
Please note: There will not be a retake for formative assessments